Termidor® $2 Million Warranty
Termite-proof your home or business with Australia’s leading termiticide for total peace of mind.
Termidor has been helping Australian home owners protect their assets for more than 10 years. Now the number one trusted brand for termite control in Australia has established a new level of confidence, security and peace of mind with the Termidor Assurance Warranty.
Offering cover for structural damage up to $2 million, it’s just another example of Termidor’s dedication to innovation and customer satisfaction.
Termites can eat away your home and eat into your business’ profits, be sure you're covered.
Ask for Termidor®.
The Benefits of our Assurance Warranty
- Total peace of mind
- Covers structural damage up to $2 million
- Termite protection that isn’t covered by regular home insurance
- 10 Years of trust: leading industry innovation and performance
- Ensures your Termidor application is authentic and not a generic copy
- Regular inspections carried out by a trained, professional Accredited Termidor Applicator
- Warranty certificate issued with each treatment*
- Supported by BASF – the world’s leading chemical company
*Terms and conditions apply, visit www.termidor.com.au/warranty/terms for more information.
Limit of Warranty
The Termidor treatment MUST be applied by a Termidor Accredited Applicator (Pest Control Operator). The property owner will be supplied with a copy of the Certificate of Termiticide Application and Termidor Assurance Warranty Certificate.
Inspections during warranty
Annual inspections are mandatory and MUST be performed by a licensed and insured Accredited Termidor Applicator.
Following each annual inspection the warranty can be extended for another 12 months – upon satisfaction that ALL recommendations from inspection reports have been implemented.
Warranty covers termite damage ONLY – and ONLY when the Termidor application has been applied correctly.
The warranty is ONLY applicable when the homeowner carries out their responsibilities in the timber pest inspection report. (see Terms – Warranty Exclusions).
**Warranty MUST be submitted and approved via the online submission form.